Diversified Woodcrafts ADA Mobile Lab Unit
Over 1,000+ Additional Options
Made To Order in USA - Ships in 5 Business Days
Warranty: Diversified Woodcraft's Limited Lifetime Warranty Handled by Science Woodworks Learn More
**Markerboard & Lab Accessories On Surface of Lab Table Not Included - Markerboard Can Be Ordered Separately**
This ADA mobile lab unit from Diversified Woodcrafts is constructed of solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers, and features a chemical resistant, earth-friendly finish. Accessible from both sides for versatility, this unit features a 1-1⁄4" ChemGuard top and includes: stainless steel sink, toggle switch water pump, two 2-1/2 gallon supply and waste containers, GFI AC duplex receptacle with inlet socket, 25' ext. cord, two rod sockets, two 3⁄4" diameter long upright rods, one 1⁄2"x 40" crossbar and two rod clamps.
This mobile lab unit has a capacity of 500 lbs. and rolls on 4" ball-bearing swivel casters. Dovetailed drawers allow for extra storage and slide smoothly on epoxy coated glides. The cupboard and drawers have locks for security.
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Hand Pump
- 25' Grounded Extension Cord
- Two 2 1/2 Gallon Water Bottles with Connecting Hose
- Heavy Duty 4" Locking Swivel Casters
- Two 3/4" Diameter Upright Rods
- One 1/2" D Crossbar with Clamps
- Three Drawers & One Cabinet with Locks
- GFI Protected AC Duplex Electrical Outlet
- Wheelchair Accessible: 32" W x 29" H
- Sink measures: 15"L x 13"W x 5"
- Overall Dimensions: 72"L x 24"D x 33"H
- Weight: 240 lbs