Diversified Woodcrafts Power-Lift Workstation - Phenolic Top
Over 1,000+ Additional Options
Made To Order in USA - Ships in 4-6 Weeks
Warranty: Diversified Woodcraft's Limited Lifetime Warranty Handled by Science Woodworks Learn More
This units' height is adjustable from 28" to 40"H. Equipped with a phenolic resin top. Students have plenty of space with either the 96"W x 50"D or 88"W x 46"D work surface. Two hooks mounted underneath hold up to four book bags. The bone powder-coated steel and oak veneer base conceals the lifting mechanism. It is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The unit provides six GFI protected electrical outlets. Assembly and power source required. The manual-crank unit has a fold-away crank accessible on the student side of the workstation. The push-button unit has an easy, power option. The motor is accessible by removing one of the oak panels. Plug only supplies power to the hydraulics on the push-button model. AC Duplex needs to be hard-wired in the field.
Features and Benefits:
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 3/4" phenolic resin surface
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Designed to be used by four students, all facing the instructor
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Flat Work surface for maximum workspace
- Hooks mounted under the work surface hold up to four book bags
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets ADA specifications
- Supports a 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Three GFI protected AC duplex receptacles
- Unit adjusts with the push of a button from 28"-40"