NPS 6800 Series Height Adjustable Wooden Swivel Stool
Over 1,000+ Additional Options
Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Warranty: National Public Seating 10 Year Warranty Handled by Science Woodworks Learn More
The all-new NPS Model 6800 designer stool is ideal for your science lab, institutional or educational setting. With its fashionably crafted curved leg design, this contemporary stool will enhance the setting of your room. Built with 18 gauge heavy-duty steel curved legs, this unit will hold up under rugged and intensive usage. It is furnished with a hardwood seatpan. The seatpan can swivel 360 degrees and is adjustable from 19” to 25” by simply turning the seat. The adjustable height pole is concealed with our premium steel center sleeve for an elegant appearance. This stool features a convenient footrest to add to the overall comfort.
- Stool With Wooden Seat Is Adjustable From 18-3/4” To 25-1/4”
- 360 Degree Swivel Capability
- Metal Center Sleeve Conceals Adjustable Height Pole- Pole Cannot Be Removed From The Frame
- Non-Marring Glides
- 20" Cross Leg Distance
- Seat Is Attached Using A Unique Pressure Connection Mechanism
- Solid Hardwood Seat Is Made Of New Zealand Pine Wood And Is 1.2" Thick With A Clear Lacquer Finish
- Available In Black Or Gray Frame
- Weight: 12 Lbs.
- 10 Year Warranty